So you know enough about Coconut Bay to know you want to visit us. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Our resort has countless things to offer our guests that even our seasoned visitors may not know. Here are a few fun questions about our resort to help you test your knowledge of Coconut Bay.
1) How late do dining options run at the resort?
2) What’s the name of our traditional Caribbean restaurant?
3) True or false: you can get married while kite surfing at Coconut Bay.
4) How large is our CocoLand Kidz Klub?
5) What does the name of Coconut Bay’s “SCOUTS” program stand for?
6) Where is the largest waterpark in St. Lucia?
7) What does Coconut Bay have that is the only on-resort attraction of its kind on the island?
8) What are the Coco, Loco, and Fairy Godmother?
9) When is sea turtle season here?
10) What do baby coconut trees have to do with weddings on our Eternity Beach?
#1: Our unlimited a la carte dining runs until midnight every night. Even picky eaters will find their favorites at our Caribbean, Asian, Creole, Italian, and American restaurants. We have a total of four restaurants and a beach grill!
#2: Calabash showcases St. Lucia’s culinary Caribbean traditions made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients such as snapper, shrimp, conch, dasheen, and spicy creole sauce.
#3: True! We offer a variety of wedding venues as unique as the couples who visit us. Our most popular option is Eternity Beach, our private beach with a wedding area shaded by palm trees. We also have an indoor venue that can accommodate many more guests. We can also marry you while you kitesurf, stand-up paddleboard, and more!
#4: A whopping 50,000 square feet.
#5: Seeing, Crafting, Observing, Understanding, Tasting, St. Lucia.
#6: Right here at Coconut Bay. Our Cocoland Waterpark features the Coconut Coaster, Coconut Cannon, and Lazy River.
#7: An animal sanctuary filled with adorable rescued animals.
#8: Our three most popular kids’ drinks at our swim-up bar just for our young guests. The bar features a slushy machine and a bartender!
#9: March through November.
#10: We give newlyweds the option of planting a baby coconut tree on resort property with an engraved marker to symbolize their everlasting love.
So how’d you do? We hope you learned a new fact or two about Coconut Bay and gave you even more reasons to come visit us soon.
- We might be a little biased, but Saint Lucia ha...
- Saint Lucia is an undeniably romantic destinati...
- 2020 is the year that you stop planning and sta...
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa happily cat...
- If you plan your destination wedding in Saint L...