As a Premium all-inclusive resort, your stay includes a variety of perks such as unlimited meals, beverages (including alcoholic) and snacks throughout the day. You can help yourself, or make reservations at one of our fine dining establishments offering Asian Fusion or Creole cuisine. Casual dining includes buffet style and a la carte dining with Italian and American cuisines plus a beachside grill.
Drinks, Meals, and Snacks
- Unlimited meals, drinks and snacks daily.
- Welcome drink on arrival and weekly cocktail party hosted by resort managers and staff.
- Juices, soft drinks and premium alcoholic beverages – including Stolichnaya, Absolut, Johnny Walker Red & Chairman’s reserve to name a few – at a choice of 7 bars, including swim-up pool bar.
- Casual and Signature Dining in a choice of 9 restaurants, plus Beach Grill (individual interactive cooking stations and a la carte) serving Caribbean, Asian, Italian and American dishes.
- Reservations are required for Signature restaurants (Silk, Calabash and Veranda) and dress code does apply. Reservations may be made at the front desk 24 hours in advance.
At Coconut Bay no one has a better family fun premium package.
- Fully supervised Kidz Klub with schedule of daily activities (ages 0-12)
- Access to the island’s largest waterpark featuring two waterslides and lazy river. Of the five resort pools, three are family friendly while two are adults-only.
- CocoLand amenities now include: waterpark, Kidz Klub, kids-only water fountain playground, pirate ship, mini zip line, petting zoo, paint ball, photo booklets made by kids, Coco & Loco, CocoPaks, cell phone for parents.
Resort Activities and Entertainment
- Tennis center featuring four courts
- Entertainment crew leads groups for yoga, sports games, aerobics and daily entertainment
- Evening entertainment and themed dinners such as Country & Western Night and Caribbean Night
- Complete resort fitness center offering the latest in exercise equipment for individual workouts along with aerobic classes
- Daily entertainment program with a variety of land and pool activities. Please check for list of daily activities in the lobby.
- Watersports including instruction: Stand-up paddle board, kayaking, snorkeling
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Water aerobics, pool volleyball and other pool games and activities
- Waterpark attraction featuring three family-friendly pools
- Two adults-only pools and whirlpool
Airport Transfers, Taxes and Tips
As the closest resort to the airport, you’re only minutes away from all of Coconut Bay’s Premium All-Inclusive features.
- All hotel taxes and gratuities included
- Airport transfers to and from St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport included