Coconut Bay Resort & Spa’s dynamic real-time pricing technology offers the best possible prices on hotel and airfare. The system constantly adjusts prices based on various factors such as availability, demand, seasonality, and real-time airline data, ensuring that you get the most value for your money. Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway or a family vacation, our cutting-edge technology provides personalized pricing options to suit your unique needs and budget. Say goodbye to the stress of finding the best deals and start planning your dream vacation today with Coconut Bay Resort & Spa.
Airfares are Subject to Frequent Changes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All package pricing includes airline ticket rates and availability which varies and is subject to change without notice. Airline ticket pricing varies based on factors such as demand, seasonality, and currency exchange rates.
2. The all-inclusive package includes both the airfare and hotel accommodation, and may also include additional amenities such as airport transfers. Any changes or cancellations to the package may affect the overall price and availability.
3. Due to airline policies, airline tickets are considered non-refundable and non-transferable. No refund will be given for cancelled flights, however, most airlines may provide a voucher for future travel within one year from purchase date. Penalties will apply at the time of reissue, payable to the airline. Passengers are responsible for any carrier imposed additional charges for seat assignments, baggage and additional service fees not listed here.
4. Please note that changes to your air and hotel booking are subject to availability and fare rules of the airline and change/cancellation rules of the hotel. Any changes, including but not limited to changes in travel dates, hotel accommodations, flight itineraries, or number of travelers, may result in additional charges or fees, which will be the responsibility of the traveler.
5. We will make every effort to accommodate your request for changes to your air and hotel booking, but we cannot guarantee that such changes will be possible and for that reason we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance with your booking. In the event that changes cannot be made or are not possible, your booking may be subject to cancellation, and the applicable cancellation policy/penalties/fees will apply.
6. If changes/cancellations are made directly with the airline you need to contact us with the new flight details. Failing to do so may result in incorrect information about your booking passed along to the hotel.
7. It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that they have all necessary documentation, such as passports and visas, to travel to Saint Lucia.
Visitors to Saint Lucia must have a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months beyond their date of departure from Saint Lucia. The traveler is also responsible for complying with any local laws and regulations at their destination, such as COVID-19 related travel restrictions.
8. The package may have specific terms and conditions for each component, such as baggage allowance or check-in times, and these should be reviewed carefully before booking.
9. The package price may be based on double occupancy and may not include taxes, fees, or gratuities. Additional charges may apply for single occupancy or additional guests.
10. By making a booking with an air and hotel package, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions, as well as any specific terms and conditions for each component of the package. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.