Guests of Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa will enjoy:
Drinks, Meals, and Snacks
• Unlimited meals, drinks and snacks daily
• Welcome drink on arrival and weekly cocktail party hosted by resort managers and staff
• Juices, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages at a choice of five bars, plus swim-up pool bar. Top shelf liquors are now available for a nominal fee.
• Casual and Fine Dining in a choice of four restaurants (buffet and a la carte) serving Caribbean, Asian, Italian and American dishes. Reservations are required for fine dining restaurants (Silk and Calabash) and dress code does apply.
Reservations may be made at the front desk 24 hours in advance.
• Fully supervised Kidz Klub with schedule of daily activities (ages 0-12)
• Full access to the island's largest waterpark with four swimming pools, two waterslides and lazy river. Water fountain playground is also available at the Kidz Klub
Resort Activities and Entertainment
• Tennis center featuring four courts
• Entertainment crew leads groups for yoga, sports games, aerobics and daily entertainment
• Evening entertainment and themed dinners such as Country & Western Night and Caribbean Night
• Complete resort fitness center offering the latest in exercise equipment for individual workouts along with aerobic classes
• Daily entertainment program with a variety of land and pool activities. Please check for list of daily activities in the lobby.
• Outdoor whirlpool
• Water aerobics, pool volleyball and other pool games and activities
• Waterpark attraction featuring three family-friendly swimming pools and one adults-only pool
Airport Transfers, Taxes and Tips
• All hotel taxes and gratuities included
• Airport transfers to and from St. Lucia's Hewanorra International Airport included