Drinks, Meals, and Snacks
- Unlimited meals, drinks and snacks daily.
- Welcome drink on arrival and weekly cocktail party hosted by resort managers and staff.
- Juices, soft drinks and premium alcoholic beverages – including Stolichnaya, Absolut, Johnny Walker Red & Chairman’s reserve to name a few – at a choice of five bars, plus swim-up pool bar.
- Top shelf liquors – including Grey Goose, Chivas, Patron and many more – are now available for a nominal fee.
- Casual and Signature Dining in a choice of four restaurants (individual interactive cooking stations and a la carte) serving Caribbean, Asian, Italian and American dishes.
- Reservations are required for Signature restaurants (Silk and Calabash) and dress code does apply. Reservations may be made at the front desk 24 hours in advance.
- Fully supervised Kidz Klub with schedule of daily activities (ages 0-12)
- Access to the island’s largest waterpark featuring two waterslides and lazy river. Of the five resort pools, three are family friendly while two are adults-only.
- CocoLand amenities now include: waterpark, Kidz Klub, kids-only water fountain playground, pirate ship, mini zip line, petting zoo, paint ball, photo booklets made by kids, Coco & Loco, CocoPaks, cell phone for parents.
Resort Activities and Entertainment
- Tennis center featuring four courts
- Entertainment crew leads groups for yoga, sports games, aerobics and daily entertainment
- Evening entertainment and themed dinners such as Country & Western Night and Caribbean Night
- Complete resort fitness center offering the latest in exercise equipment for individual workouts along with aerobic classes
- Daily entertainment program with a variety of land and pool activities. Please check for list of daily activities in the lobby.
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Water aerobics, pool volleyball and other pool games and activities
- Waterpark attraction featuring three family-friendly swimming pools and one adults-only pool
Airport Transfers, Taxes and Tips
- All hotel taxes and gratuities included
- Airport transfers to and from St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport included