If you plan your destination wedding in Saint Lucia, then your guests are likely counting the days until your big day. Along with watching you tie the knot, destination weddings also serve as opportunities for guests to enjoy a small vacation and relax. During this downtime, why not plan a group excursion together that your guests will always remember? Follow these tips to create an exciting day away before your wedding at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
5 Top Tips for Planning Group Excursions at Coconut Bay
A great trip starts with careful planning. There are a few steps you can take to make sure your excursion is available and that your guests will have a great time.
- Contact the Adventure Desk to plan a private tour. Our concierge will be happy to put together an exclusive package for your wedding guests.
- Advise guests of the planned outing. Once you have your tour booked, let people know. This will give them time to plan their trip and build their schedules around the activity.
- Tell them what clothing to pack. Let your guests know if they need swimsuits, closed-toed shoes, or other appropriate clothing for the activity.
- Let your guests know how much money to set aside. If you are not paying for the excursion, let your guests know what they will owe, or let them approve the expense before you make the purchase.
- Set aside time for you and your significant other. You may want to plan an outing for your friends and family while you and your future spouse hang back and spend time together.
Your guests will appreciate your thoughtful planning and will be prepared for whatever activity you decide to do.
Top Excursions Around Saint Lucia
Now comes the fun part: choosing which excursions to take. There’s so much to do in Saint Lucia, that you will have a hard time narrowing it down! Our Adventure Desk staff or Wedding Coordinators will be happy to assist you in making your group arrangements, so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need help with a selection or making the reservations. Email email@example.com or call EXT 4021 upon arrival for details.
- Visit the Pitons: nothing in Saint Lucia is more iconic than the Pitons. Hike along these two volcanic plugs or take a sunset catamaran cruise past them.
- Visit the Sulfur Springs: enjoy a mud bath experience and drive into a volcano to connect adventure with relaxing spa treatments.
- Go Kitesurfing: the best months for kitesurfing in Saint Lucia are between November through July. Let our staff teach your guests how to kitesurf and give you a fun adventure in the waves.
- Go Snorkeling: hop on an all-inclusive catamaran trip to explore tropical grasslands with sea turtles and beautiful reefs tucked into our breathtaking cliffs.
- Explore the Des Cartier Rainforest Reserve: trek through the ultimate trails, view the wonderful surroundings and discover many of Saint Lucia’s endemic wildlife.
With the wedding planners at Coconut Bay and the unique excursions that you plan, your guests will be talking about your wedding for months after they get back!
- Saint Lucia is an undeniably romantic destinati...
- 2020 is the year that you stop planning and sta...
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa happily cat...
- If you plan your destination wedding in Saint L...
- Congratulations on your engagement! For couples...