One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cutter weddings is to plan a destination wedding on an exotic tropical island. Destination weddings can give you a backdrop and atmosphere as romantic and unique as your love story itself. At Coconut Bay, our dedicated wedding planning team will collaborate with you to ensure your St. Lucia wedding is everything you’d ever hoped for. But that’s not all: we also offer five wedding packages, all at different price points and with different amenities. Our package options allow you to customize your ceremony not only to your preferences but also your budget.
Deluxe Wedding Package: For the Intimate, Low-Key Affair
One of the biggest selling points of destination weddings is that you can get away with being selective as far as the guest list is concerned. Because guests will have to travel and book accommodations to attend, you don’t have to feel obligated to invite second cousins you barely know and college roommates you haven’t seen in ten years. If you anticipate a very small guest list and a fairly tight budget, we recommend our Deluxe Package, which is completely free for up to four guests. Otherwise, the price is $799. Here’s what’s included:
• Decorated venue: oceanfront gazebo
• Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
• One-layer wedding cake on decorated table
• Professional wedding planning services
• Ceremony officiant
• Free honeymoon registry online
• Guaranteed dinner reservations for bridal party of up to four
Gold Wedding Package: A Well-Appointed, but Small Ceremony
With the Gold Package, you get everything you’d get with the deluxe package and then some. This package is slightly more expensive at $1,999 for up to 10 guests. The Gold Package gives you a two-layer wedding cake and two bottles of champagne instead of one. Our staff will also place decorate chair ties on the seats at the oceanfront gazebo to give your ceremony a little something extra.
On your wedding night, you’ll enjoy champagne turn-down service so you start the private celebration in style. When you arrive, you’ll receive a specialty wedding couple cocktail as well as VIP check-in to avoid the crowds in the lobby. Other perks include:
• Private dinner reception featuring our chef’s gourmet three-course menu for up to 10 guests
• Continental breakfast in bed on the morning of your choosing
• Private tour of the resort
• DJ for one hour
• $100 credit for spa services
• A free night’s stay on your first anniversary trip back to the resort
Diamond Wedding Package: A Deluxe, Medium-Sized Ceremony
With the Diamond Package, you will receive all the amenities of the Deluxe package, plus a romantic private island tour for two – making this the perfect package for the adventurous couple. This package costs $2,999 for up to 16 guests and it includes the following:
• Two-tier wedding cake on decorated cake table
• Cake cutting and three bottles of chilled sparkling wine
• Chair ties (for 16 guests), wedding & reception
• FREE online honeymoon registry
• Decorated reception location with two floral centerpieces
• Champagne turndown service on wedding night
• Continental breakfast in bed (one morning during stay)
• Private dinner reception for up to 16 (chef’s gourmet 3-course menu with standard bar)
• Specialty cocktail for wedding couple on arrival
• Personal tour of the resort
• VIP Check in on arrival
• DJ for two hours
• Private Oceanside dinner for Bride & Groom in La Luna (one night during stay)
• Hand-carved St. Lucia wedding gift
• FREE night on first-anniversary trip back
• $150 Spa credit
Platinum Wedding Package: The Perfect Wedding Gala for Larger Ceremonies
Our Platinum package, priced at $4,999 for up to 24 guests, also includes everything that comes with the deluxe package but then offers even more than our Gold Package. This package is perfect if you’d like us not only to handle your actual wedding ceremony but also arrange some activities and entertainment for you, the wedding party, and your guests. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get with our Platinum Package:
• Eternity Beach wedding location with chair ties for 24 guests
• Decorated reception with three centerpieces, a three-layer cake, and four bottles of chilled champagne
• One-hour cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres
• Three-hour private dinner reception for up to 24
• Private transportation for bride, groom, and wedding party to and from Eternity Beach
• Steel drum band performance for one hour and DJ for two hours
• Half-day Soufriere tour for bride and groom
• $200 spa credit
Pearl Wedding Package: The Ultimate Wedding Experience
Priced at $7,999, our Pearl Wedding Package accommodates up to 30 guests and offers the most lavish ceremony. Of course, you’ll get everything our basic package includes plus:
• Decorated reception with four centerpieces
• Three bridesmaids bouquets
• Three-layer wedding cake and five bottles of champagne
• Three-hour private dinner reception for up to 30, including a three-course meal with standard bar
• Welcome party or plated rehearsal dinner
• Private catamaran sunset cruise for 30 guests with transportation included
• Private oceanside dinner for bride and groom at La Luna Restaurant
• DJ for three hours and steel drum band with five performers
• $300 spa credit
Whether you have a wedding budget of next to nothing or thousands, we can help you make your dream wedding come true. Book your stay now to begin your happily ever after on the magical shores of Coconut Bay’s Eternity Beach.
For more information regarding Coconut Bay’s wedding packages, speak with a Travel Agent or a member of our wedding planning team.
From North America:
Call: 877-252-0304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From the UK and Europe:
Call: 44 1582 792260 or email email@example.com
From St. Lucia and the Caribbean:
Call: 758-459-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After a scheduled closure for refurbishments in...
- Caribbean Night There’s no shortage of en...
- The holidays are right around the corner, which...
- One thing we’re very proud of at Coconut Bay is...
- One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cu...