Your wedding day is bound to be unforgettable, no matter what – but why not go for simply magical? This goal is well within your power when you plan your nuptials at Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa in the Caribbean. Planning is remarkably simple and stress-free with our expert wedding planners at your service. Here on the gorgeous island of St. Lucia, you’ll be surrounded by natural beauty every step of the way down the isle – and into your new life together.
Exotically Romantic Tropical Wedding Locale
Stunningly beautiful St. Lucia provides a tropical fantasy wedding setting – made real just for you and your guests. Get married in a lovely oceanfront gazebo, a lush garden or right on the beach, on this fantasy tropical island rising above the Caribbean blue.
Stress-Free Wedding Planning, Invitations and More!
At Coconut Bay you can really enjoy your wedding, honeymoon or vow renewal planning. It’s a breeze, with all the details taken care of for you – and customized with your style on mind – by our experienced wedding coordinators. You can count on:
- Location, setup and décor flawlessly handled by our staff.
- Designing and sending effortlessly elegant online invitations and wedding announcements.
- Before and after your marriage, we offer the perfect setting for out-of-this-world honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, vow renewals, and even your bachelor/bachelorette party.
- Our honeymoon gift registry can help you pay for your stay and island adventures.
- Our wedding gift registry does the same – and ensures that you’ll be gifted with what you reallywant, with an easy-to-use online tool.
- Your online wedding album and your own blog to help others, even those loved ones far away, to celebrate your union and island fun with you.
- And more!
Free and Low Cost, Yet Elegant Wedding Packages
The Deluxe wedding package is FREE of charge and includes all the essentials for a gorgeous wedding ceremony and celebration: location, decor, Marriage Officer and wedding certificate, wedding cake, wedding photo, sparkling wine, dinner reservations – and much more! Additional Gold, Diamond andPlatinum packages are available for those couples who desire something more elaborate. These packages offer extras, such as a two or three-tier cake, wedding cocktail reception with DJ or musician, room upgrades, private island tours, additional photos, free night on anniversary stay, spa packages and much more.
World Class Spa Pampering
The renowned Kai Mer Spa awaits you – only here at Coconut Bay. The talented treatment staff is prepared tomake your wedding vacation ultra-special with all varieties of massage and aromatherapy. Also enjoy an alluring selection of fragrant, healing body wraps and invigorating scrubs to renew both your body and spirit, including specially-designed couple’s treatments
Exciting Land and Sea Excursions
Take your wedding adventure to the next level with a wide variety of island adventures that take you up close and personal with the flora and fauna of the island. Hike, zipline or jeep your way through the rainforest. Go horseback riding on the beach or take a private island tour with your sweetheart. Enjoy the water by going deep-sea fishing, sailing on a catamaran, scuba diving, snorkeling or kite-surfing – with lessons and equipment available. And you simply must indulge in a romantic sunset cruise.
All-Inclusive Resort Conveniences
Because Coconut Bay offers all-inclusive vacations, you and your wedding party won’t have to bother with your wallet for daily meals, fine dining, drinks, on-site evening entertainment, tennis courts, a state-of-the art gym, palm-shaded pools, deluxe resort accommodations with gorgeous views – and much more.
St. Lucia weddings are truly unforgettable. For your big day, come to an island resort that goes the extra mile to ensure your wedding is extra special. Contact Coconut Bay – start planning today!
- Coconut Bay isn’t just another all-inclusive re...
- Do you find you’re constantly adding things to ...
- You looked forward to your vacation all year, a...
- Spring is only a few weeks away, which means su...
- Day-to-day life at home can be so hectic that y...