Planning a wedding is a thrilling proposition. But with that excitement comes the stress of having to figure out detail after detail, from color schemes, to flowers, to cakes and refreshments. But you don’t have to do it alone!
Coconut Bay understands that planning a wedding in a location potentially thousands of miles away can be a challenge. That’s why we have a team of experienced wedding planners on site to help. Here’s what you should know about planning your big day with us.
We believe a destination wedding should reflect the bride and groom’s personality. Our planners will collaborate with you to make your wedding as unique as you are as a couple. We offer five customizable wedding packages to accommodate your budget, your guest count, and your wishes:
• Deluxe ($799 or free for up to four guests). Oceanfront gazebo, personal wedding coordinator, photo, officiant, dinner reservations for wedding party, copy of marriage license.
• Gold ($1929 for up to 10 guests). All of the deluxe amenities plus a DJ, two-tier wedding cake, wedding decorations, $100 spa credit, breakfast in bed, and romance turn-down service.
• Diamond ($2699 for up to 16 guests). Deluxe amenities plus $150 spa credit, decorations including two centerpieces, breakfast in bed, half-day private island tour, three-course dinner reception and standard bar, DJ for two hours.
• Platinum ($3999 for up to 20 guests). Diamond amenities plus eternity beach or oceanfront gazebo location, one-hour cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres, two nights free at one-year anniversary, $200 spa credit, 4 floral centerpieces, and a live steel-drum band performance for one hour.
• The PEARL ($6999 for up to 26 guests). All the platinum amenities plus three-tier wedding cake, upgraded bridal bouquet, boutonnière for groom, $300 spa credit, beach party and rehearsal dinner, group sunset catamaran cruise, and much more.
Effective July 1, 2016 – Deluxe, Gold & Diamond packages will go up in price.
Book your wedding today before they do so!
Upgrades and Options
Keep in mind that each of our wedding packages is fully customizable. If you want to add guests or other options, you can do so for a fee. For example, you can add one of our private wedding excursions, such as an island tour or ocean cruise.
Whatever you have in mind for your beach wedding with us, our coordinators will work with you to make sure your visions come true. With so many packages and options to choose from, your wedding is sure to be as special as you deserve.
- The presents are opened, the leftovers are eate...
- Guest lists, bridesmaid’s dresses, and vows, oh...
- Some people celebrate the holidays with snowfal...
- Apple Vacations helps travelers book inclusive ...
- After a scheduled closure for refurbishments in...