Are you already missing the many cocktails Coconut Bay serves? Why not make one of them at home this holiday season.
The following is the recipe for the Island Vibration:
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 2 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce of blue Curacao
Making the Cocktail – Poor the ingredients in the following order:
- In a glass add ice to the brim
- Lime Juice
- Orange Juice
- Peach Schnapps
- Top off with Blue Curacao
- After a scheduled closure for refurbishments in...
- Caribbean Night There’s no shortage of en...
- The holidays are right around the corner, which...
- One thing we’re very proud of at Coconut Bay is...
- One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cu...