When you visit the beautiful tropical island of St. Lucia, you’ll find much to fall in love with here. A magical and majestic place, St. Lucia offers island visitors a diverse selection of local attractions, romantic beaches and a wide variety of intriguing cultural experiences and exotic cuisines that make for a memorable stay.
Make the Most of Your Stay
Here are five facts to keep in mind to ensure that your St. Lucia vacation goes off without a hitch:
- St. Lucia’s International Airport is Hewanorra International Airport, and it’s the island’s largest.
Use the St. Lucia airport code UVF to book your travel and resort accommodations. Be sure to check all travel requirements to avoid unpleasant surprises and sidestep potential delays.
- You will be required to present your passport or apply for a visa to gain entry to St. Lucia, so plan ahead.
U.S. citizens and those residing in exempt Commonwealth countries will be asked to present a passport when traveling to St. Lucia by air, land or boat. Foreign nationals will also require a visa.
- Remember that the sun is very intense in St. Lucia, so pack accordingly.
You’ll need a good, high-SPF sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s rays. And be sure to tuck a high-quality moisturizer that’s appropriate for your skin type so you can keep your skin hydrated after each day’s fun in the sun.
- Pack clothing that will make your visit more enjoyable.
Light, thin cotton clothing or outfits made of a similar lightweight fabric will help make your stay more comfortable. Packing several types of footwear (such as flip flops, sandals and athletic shoes) will ensure that you are prepared for every activity or excursion. On St. Lucia island, casual clothing will be suitable anywhere you go, but you might enjoy bringing along a dressy outfit or two for dinner at the all-inclusive Coconut Bay.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers everything you need for a first class stay.
Coconut Bay offers guests complimentary round trip airport shuttle service as part of our all-inclusive travel package. And that’s just one small part of the specialty service we provide to make your visit as stress-free and relaxing as possible so you can focus on enjoying your vacation.
You truly must experience Coconut Bay Resort firsthand to fully appreciate the all-inclusive, casually Caribbean experience that awaits you from the moment you arrive. Contact us today to schedule your visit.
Join the Conversation!
Have you visited Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa in St. Lucia before? Tell future travelers what you wish you had brought on your trip so they can better prepare for their own! Visit our Facebook page to share your tips.
- One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cu...
- When you finally get the chance to come experie...
- Who says romance is just for newlyweds? With Co...
- Don’t get us wrong—we love you, boys. You’re gr...
- Location is a critical part of planning any vac...