Have you ever spent hours packing for a vacation only to realize you forgot something once you arrived? Is there one thing you wish you would have known before your last trip so you could have been better prepared? We’ve all been there! At Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa in St. Lucia, we want all of our visitors to have everything they could possibly need to make for a casually Caribbean vacation to remember. So, we asked our past guests to tell us one thing they wish they would have packed or known before their trip to Coconut Bay. Let’s take a peek at some of the answers!
One Thing I Wish I’d Packed…
- Paula: International converter and plug set for hair dryer and curling iron. (Note: We have hair dryers in the rooms and sell small converters in our gift shop but it is still recommended to bring your own converter.)
- Brooke: Dress slacks for men so they can eat at restaurants where reservations are required.
- Joe: A bigger appetite for all the great food that Coconut Bay offers.
- Andy: Mosquito repellent and plenty of it! (Note: We do fog daily with an FDA approved pesticide.)
- Halya: Insulated mugs to keep your cold drinks and slushies cold on the beach!
- Christina: An extra pair of cheap sunglasses. Those are easily lost in the ocean!
- Nicola: Bucket and spades for the little ones.
- Millie: Bedroom slippers.
- Joyce: Pack casual evening wear. Everyone is so relaxed in this wonderful atmosphere!
- Cindy: I should have booked a longer trip!
- Donya: You will need loose clothing – the food is fabulous!
- Emily: Wish we would have discovered Linus in the surf shack on the beach earlier and all the beach fun and games!
- Terri: Pack baggies to store dirty clothes for the trip home.
- Nancy: Factor 50 sun cream is required!
- Sue: To bring sweats for the ride home cause I gained 5 pounds from all the amazing food!
- Roger: To be prepared for the journey from airport to hotel. It’s soooo long (NOT!)
- Linda: You don’t need travel plugs if using UK equipment as Coconut Bay has the same sockets.
- Ley: If bringing American money, bring it in small bills as a lot of places are hesitant to take any bills over a $20.
- Nicole: To book it for longer!
- Emma: Don’t pack too much to bring back all the lovely memories.
- One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cu...
- When you finally get the chance to come experie...
- Who says romance is just for newlyweds? With Co...
- Don’t get us wrong—we love you, boys. You’re gr...
- Location is a critical part of planning any vac...