Spring break and summer vacation provide two wonderful opportunities for the family to get away from it all and put the focus on fun. And St. Lucia just happens to be one of the best places for planning your family-friendly getaway!
Explore These St. Lucia Locations With The Whole Family
While visiting our gorgeous island with the family in tow, you won’t want to miss these seven local attractions that will help you plan the perfect vacation:
1. Reduit Beach: Sailing, snorkeling, and scuba diving are three family-friendly activities that make this beautiful St. Lucia beach one of the most popular attractions on the island.
2. Treetop Adventure Park: Zip-lining, cycling, and hiking through the rainforest are the name of the game at this unique theme park that’s designed with family fun and adventure in mind.
3. Pigeon Island Museum and Interpretive Centre: Ancient artifacts and other historical objects combine with fascinating interactive audio-visual exhibits to bring the history of St. Lucia to life for the whole family.
4. Horseback Riding on Coconut Bay Beach: Horseback riding through Coconut Bay’s very own beach accompanied by experienced guides from Sugar-Loaves Stable will help riders of all ages and experience levels feel relaxed and confident enough to fully enjoy the local wildlife and amazing views of the Maria Islands and the town of Vieux Fort, making this one of the most invigorating family-oriented activities on the island.
5. Sulphur Springs Volcano: The only drive-through volcano in the world, Sulphur Springs offers an amazing adventure for young and old, helping to make your family vacation a truly memorable experience.
6. Green Jeep Safari Tour: Explore the pristine lush vegetation of the southern side of St. Lucia with a drive through the small fishing villages of Laborie and Choiseul, a photo op in Soufriere, a lovely stop at Botanical Gardens & Diamond Falls, and two more family-friendly stops at the Piton Falls and the Sulphur Springs Volcano. A great way to see it all!
7. Rainforest Sky Rides: Spend the day immersed in fun. Take a gondola ride through and over treetops, through dense thickets of vegetation and beautiful cascading flowers. This celebration of color and life is an unforgettable experience the whole family can enjoy.
Plan Your Getaway to Family-Friendly St. Lucia
From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, your family-friendly St. Lucia getaway will be a fun-filled adventure that you’ll remember for a long time to come. For more information or to book your vacation, contact Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- After a scheduled closure for refurbishments in...
- Caribbean Night There’s no shortage of en...
- The holidays are right around the corner, which...
- One thing we’re very proud of at Coconut Bay is...
- One way to buck the trend of at-home, cookie-cu...